TAILOR-MADE WINDOWS AND DOORS
Capoferri creates tailor-made windows and doors in order to meet the most varied needs of its many international customers. The concept and creation of tailor-made windows and doors was born from the singular request of adapting our skills to historic and public buildings, to major events in the world of art and design and to the ambitious wills of world-renowned architects and designers such as Renzo Piano, David Chipperfield, Bohlin Cywinski Jackson, Michele de Lucchi, Antonio Citterio & Partners and other famous names.
The strong customization requires creative and manufacturing steps that can always be molded on the project and on the final product. Precisely in this context Capoferri’s work is not limited to the pure implementation of tailor-made fixtures, yet it includes an accurate analysis of customer requests and their interpretation in an operational key (plan, manufacturing and installation).
All our projects require a high dedication and a visionary action which is made of inspiration and methodical precision.
What is at the basis of this great ability that makes the quality of our windows and doors unique and at the same time shapes them flexibly to the client’s need? Inevitably a large organization that never neglects anything:
- a technical office which through the use of softwares and advanced technologies studies and controls static stresses and prepares the executive planning;
- a research and development laboratory which closely collaborates with technicians, researches cutting-edge materials, new components, innovative systems and verifies the performance of each fixture;
- a special room for water, air and wind test system to try out each window or portion of facade. This system allows us to improve the articles and consequently issue official certifications in collaboration with the National ITC Institute and according to the regulations required by the various countries;
- a prototype room for testing mechanisms, joints, profiles and components of windows and doors to long term stress and use and a 3D printer to quickly create prototypes or models of any type from our drawings;
- reliable external institutes for the soundproofing and ballistic tests of bulletproof windows;
- the carpentry, which in various production phases still requires a part of manual work, thus it gives our goods an unique beauty, purely made in Italy, with the “handmade” flavour which is inevitable for a customized item;
- the mechanical factory for planning and construction of special engineering and mechanisms for window automation;
- an impeccable assembling, preceded by a particular attention in following the construction site during preparation, so that everything is arranged in the best way;
- customer care to offer our clients assistance in many aspects that concern the purchase of our goods.
So it is possible to create unique tailor-made windows and doors that perfectly meet the customer’s expectations, whether they are architects, general contractors, consultants or individuals who want high-level tailor-made doors and accessories.